Get a Fresh Start! Call or e-mail for a FREE Bankruptcy START-UP Packet
(888) 4WALTER or (888) DEBT GONE or (313) 962-4656
I am Walter A. Metzen, a Board Certified Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy. I have practiced personal bankruptcy in Michigan for over 20 years and have represented over 14,000 bankruptcy clients wipe out hundreds of millions dollars of debt during that time.
I specialize in helping individuals and married couples who are in financial distress. I enjoy seeing my clients breathe a huge sigh of relief at my initial office consultation when I tell them that I can help them. I enjoy seeing the smiles on my client’s faces after their bankruptcy hearing. I like hearing how their lives have improved dramatically after their bankruptcy filing.
When you hire my bankruptcy law office to represent you, you will not sit down with a legal assistant or paralegal. You will meet with an experienced bankruptcy attorney who has been to bankruptcy court thousands of times and has the legal experience to handle your particular bankruptcy matter.
Walter Metzen has attained an Excellent rating by AVVO.
My office prides itself on providing high quality legal services with very reasonable fees. The amount you are quoted will be reasonable and fair and will include all of your costs and court filing fees. No hidden fees. When you hire my office, your credit counseling briefing is included. A bankruptcy specific credit report is included. A public records search for judgments that may be on your credit report is included. The debtor education course that is mandatory and required by bankruptcy law is included. I will work hard to help you utilize the bankruptcy laws to protect your assets while at the same time obtaining a Federal Court Order called the Bankruptcy Discharge.
What you get when you hire bankruptcy attorney Walter Metzen:
- Experience. I have filed over 12,000 bankruptcy cases in the Eastern District of Michigan. I have personally handled nearly every type of bankruptcy scenario imaginable.
- Specialization. I am board certified in Consumer bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification. There are only a handful of certified attorneys in Michigan.
- Accessibility. You want an attorney who will take the time to carefully explain the bankruptcy process to you. My clients often tell me that they really appreciated that I took the time to explain to them how their bankruptcy filing would progress and that I explained it very thoroughly and put their mind at ease. I keep an open door policy in my office. I encourage my clients to walk right in without an appointment. I am always reachable either in-person, on the phone or via email.
- Value. When you hire a bankruptcy attorney you want value. You want to know that you are getting the most for your hard-earned money. I offer very high-quality bankruptcy representation and legal services at a very reasonable fee. I am also known to have a soft heart, especially for people on a fixed income or the elderly and those with disabilities and I very often lower my bankruptcy fees substantially for these types of cases. In all of my cases, the amount of debt eliminated far exceeds the nominal fees associated with the filing.
- Respect. You deserve to be treated with respect. Most people suffering from financial difficulties have been repeatedly knocked down by garnishments or calls from debt collectors for months before they see me. Many people come to my office with their head hanging low. I want you to walk with your chin up! I fully understand that it is not easy for you to come into the office and but have tremendous respect for you because you are actively looking for help with your financial difficulties. I understand that life happens. I understand that it is very difficult to get ahead in today’s difficult economy and with skyrocketing costs of living and food and gas prices increasing every day; it is difficult to make ends meet. I have represented my own friends and family members file bankruptcy and use the Federal bankruptcy laws to help them get out from overwhelming debt. I understand that the bankruptcy laws are there to help everyone and no one is immune from devastating debt. It could happen to anyone. I am here to help.
Filing Personal Bankruptcy Is About Starting Over.
Bankruptcy Attorney Walter Metzen & Associates Can Help You Get Started Again.
Call 313-962-4656 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation!