- Dedicated to helping people file bankruptcy for over 28 years

When you file bankruptcy in Michigan, you must supply the last 2 years income tax returns.

As your bankruptcy attorney, I will need your last two years tax returns to prepare your case. My office will supply them to your bankruptcy trustee.

error: Content is protected !!